milkshake race injection
milkshake race injection High Performance is the result of over 20 years research and development. Spanning Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and The United States,
is the result of over 20 years research and development. Spanning Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and The United States, using tens of thousands of horses in developing our into a serious all-natural drug-free recovery supplement having a serious effect on enhancing endurance and performance!
• Reduce Lactic Acid within the muscles leading to increased endurance and injection performance.
• Contains Key nutrients in a balanced combination to assist with the energy production demands of the equine athlete during times of extreme energy output or VO2max.milkshake race injection
• Provides the system with vital Krebs Cycle substrates to provide energy via ATP and the Krebs Cycle.
• Increases Muscle Glycogen reserves within the muscles for use when energy reserves are vitally low.
• Contains a comprehensive, balanced mineral profile for hydration, lactic acid and reduction and recovery.
• Enhance focus and attitude assisting in getting the best performance out of your horse.
The has enjoyed some popularity as a performance-enhancer for racehorses, although it is banned in all racing jurisdictions. This milkshake race injection doesn’t involve milk and syrup; the primary ingredient is sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda.milkshake race injection milkshake race injection
This metabolic is proposed to work on high school chemistry principles of acid/base neutralization. With high-intensity exercise, there is a build-up of lactic acid in muscles, leading to fatigue. The theory is that high doses of bicarbonate make blood and muscle tissue less acidic, providing buffering capacity to offset the build-up of lactic acid, enabling the horse to go farther, faster, with less fatigue. It is given via a nasogastric tube.m